Key To Influence®
In order to take advantage of Footlogix Medical's services, including project enquiry and new product purchase, you must complete a registration form. Here at the Denovo Medical we value individuals as well as their right to privacy. We strive to protect all of the personal information that is shared with us through the website and are fully committed to keep your personal information, including name, telephone number, email address etc. confidential.
- Denovo Medical only collect, store, use, and retain personal information which is absolutely necessary in order to allow us to assist you with your enquiry and/or to make your transaction possible.
- You can refrain from submitting the required information at your discretion, however that would likely prevent us from providing complete service with regards to new products.
- We will never share your personal information (unless you explicitly indicate otherwise) to any third party person or company.
- We also collect "traffic data" from your browser which includes your IP address. This allows us to monitor and maintain our servers and analyze trends and user behaviour in order to enhance our customer service.
- We are committed to maintaining acceptable levels of physical, and technical security with regards to our information storage facilities in order to prevent unauthorized access, misuse, loss, disclosure, or modification of personal information submitted to us.
- Please note that this policy only applies to entities we own and control as well as employees we manage. As a result it excludes third party entities and individuals that we do not employ and/or manage.
- We will attempt to collect user information only if you are 13 years or older. Overall, you must be 13 years or older to use Footlogixmedical.com. If such information is indeed collected we will remove it promptly.
- Denovo Medical may occasionally contact (email, phone, sms) you with regards to information about our services, deals, and/or new products that is appropriate to you as a Footlogix Medical user. If you choose to unsubscribe from these messages please email us at info [at] footlogixmedical with your request.
- The information stated here is believed to be completely accurate, though it may not be so. If any part of the agreement applies to you as Footlogix Medical user, you are required to email us at info [at] footlogixmedical in order to verify the terms.
- We use analytics tools and other third party technologies, such as Mavensocial, Google Analytics, Facebook Analitics to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our online Sites and/or Services. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage history, and other similar information.
- The third party analytics companies who collect information on Footlogix Medical and/or Products, Services and other online products and/or services may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online or mobile products and services relating to your activities across their network of websites as well as online and/or mobile products and services. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.